Monday, May 3, 2010

my hatred

Ten perfect nights doesn't worth a clumsy night with you around. That was before. I was ignorant. Maybe I still am but one things for sure you just worth my knuckles. I used to think you were the best but you are the worst. Or maybe even worse than the worst.
Today you can throw any allegation. You can shoot me in the head I won't even know.
You are too low for me. You were a madness in my heart and you were everything.
Polca dot in my eyes long gone and you were gone longer. the only thing that hasn't gone is this hatred. and i think it'll last forever.

6 comments:

  1. wooo, oi ko pon pndai emo gak ek?
    ilek r weh, aku ade. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. dyra:sabar la ni. klu xsabar i da bunuh da. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. mus:yela mus, ko ade pon da ckup hehe. tpi ko pon da nak tggal ak. jahat.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. otak lu. weh dgr cter cuti ni ko keje. ble na blanje ak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jgn bnuh ema, siksa je ckup r... hehe.
    and mus ni ngade2 apsal? xyah blnje ema, jntan gillette je dye 2

    ReplyDelete